Monday, March 19, 2007

Frost Crystals / Cristaux de givre

I took the picture early in the morning bfore the sun had a chance to melt the frost off the trees. This close-up is of a small branch about 1/4 the with of the frost.
Sorry about the late post, I have been experiencing computer trouble. Also I have decided to drop the "week of -month-day-" because really there is no point to it.

J'ai pris cette photo tôt le matin avant que le soleil n'ai la chance de faire fondre le gel de sur les arbres. La proxiphotographe est d'une branche environ 1/4 de la taille du givre qui la recouvre.
Pardon pour l'article en retard. Je suis au beau milieux de problèmes informatiques. J'ai aussi pris la décisions de me débarrasser du "semaine du -jour-mois-" parce que bien franchement, c'est inutile.

P.S.
Please select "other" to leave a name while posting comments. It's fun to know who visits my blog.

S.V.P. selectionez "other" pour laisser votre nom lorsque vous laissez un commentaire. J'aime bien savoir qui visite mon blog.

No comments: